When a patient is in the hospital, their environment can have a major impact on their recovery. That’s why hospitals use specialized air purifiers to remove harmful particles from the air and make sure patients breathe clean air. The best air purifiers for hospitals can reduce airborne bacteria and viruses, remove common hospital smells like bleach or latex gloves, and minimize airborne particles that can aggravate asthma or cause patient distress.
To help you select the best air purifier for hospitals, we’ve turned to reviews from real customers on Amazon who has purchased and used these products for themselves. These best-selling products not only have near-perfect ratings, but they also have countless glowing reviews describing why they’re so great.
Top 10 Air Purifier For Hospitals (Based on Our Research)
Our Editor’s Best Air Purifier For Hospitals Reviews
Abestorm Air Scrubber Commercial with UV-C Light, H13 HEPA Activated Carbon Filter, Negative Ion, Aluminium Air Purifier for Hospital, Renovation, Water and Fire Restoration | Up to 600 CFM
- The air purifier has a 5-stage air filtration system that can capture and remove 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 micrometers or larger. It is suitable for purifying the air in a hospital room or children’s bedroom and can be used on dusty construction sites.
- The HEPA UVIG Air purifier is a commercial-grade air purifier that is designed for a wide range of cleaning applications, including whole-house, commercial, and industrial applications. It can remove harmful air-borne particles, including smoke, pet dander, pollen, allergens, and dust.
- The HEPA UVIG air scrubber is a great choice for hospitals as it is very resistant to oxidation and corrosion. It can also be used for water/fire damage restoration, home repair, and sewage remediation. You can also easily access its interior for its maintenance because of the special nature of its material.
- The air purifier uses UV-C light technology and has a built-in ionizer to clean the air effectively. It is suitable for use in areas up to 800 square feet and has a high output of up to 30 million negative ions per second.
- This is an air purifier for hospitals that is easy to move and use with a handle design and optional caster. It has circuit breaker switch protection and a straightforward, easy-to-operate control panel. The variable speed design meets 260 to 600 CFM variable airflow control. You can daisy chain up to 3 air scrubbers for a combined airflow speed of 1,800 CFM.
- The Abestorm HEPA UVIG air scrubber is a safe and reliable air purifier for hospitals that comes with a 1-year warranty. It has been certified by ETL for electrical safety and has a professional technical support communication center that can assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Nikken KenkoAir 1 HEPA Filter Pack – 1445, Replacement for Kenko Air Filter Purifier System 1441 – Activated Carbon Air HEPA Vacuum Cleaner Filters Air Purifier for Bedroom, Hospitals, and Offices
BLUEAIR Pro Air Purifier for Allergies Mold Smoke Dust Removal in XL Office Spaces and Lobbies, Pro XL, White
- The Blueairsense+ air purifier is designed for use in hospitals. It features True HEPA performance, enabled by HEPASilent Technology with particle filtration and electrostatic charge, which captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants, including allergens, mold, dust, pet dander, smoke particles, and pollen.
- The purifier has German-engineered fans that are powerful but quiet. It is designed for peak performance and maximum airflow.
- This air purifier is designed for use in hospitals and other medical settings. It is sleek and professional looking and can fit into any office or workspace. It is perfect for use in waiting rooms, lobbies, or labs.
- If you’re looking for an air purifier that will keep your hospital clean and free of harmful particles, then this is the one for you. This purifier uses a combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated particle-charging chamber to deliver more clean air in less time than other air-cleaning systems.
- This is an air purifier for hospitals that is rated for spaces up to 1184 square feet.
Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, H13 True HEPA Filter Air Cleaner for Dust, Allergies, Odors, Pets, Smoke, C380 Air Purifiers for Bedroom with Auto Mode, Sleep Mode, PM2.5 Display by Storebary
- The Storebary air purifier is a three-stage efficient purification system that captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including dust, pollen, pet dander, cooking, and smoke odors in a certain space.
- The Storebary C380 air purifier is an air purifier designed for hospitals that can accommodate rooms up to 279 sq. ft. (CADR: 300 m³/h). Rooms up to 5 times an hour. You can enjoy every breath in your home. Suitable for home (living room, bedroom, kitchen) and office. AC 120V/60HZ for USA (Available for California).
- This air purifier for hospitals will automatically adjust the fan speed to filter the air between 1, 2, and 3 according to the surrounding air quality. At the same time, the value of PM2.5 AQI and the led indicator on the panel will change color according to the air quality in real-time.
- This air purifier for hospitals is multifunctional, with a sleep mode that won’t affect your sleep, and a timer that can be set for up to 8 hours. You can also set a child lock mode to prevent accidental touches by children or pets.
- The air purifier has a smart filter replacement button that allows you to no longer blindly replace the filter. The right replacement filter can be found on Amazon.
Instant HEPA Quiet Air Purifier, From the Makers of Instant Pot with Plasma Ion Technology for Rooms up to 630ft2; removes 99% of Dust, Smoke, Odors, Pollen & Pet Hair, for Bedrooms & Offices, Pearl
- The ADVANCED AIR CLEANING TECH is a powerful air purifier that combines a HEPA-13 filter with Plasma Ion Technology to capture and remove 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold, and other ultrafine impurities from the air. This air purifier is ideal for hospitals, as it will help create a clean and healthy environment for patients and staff.
- This air purifier is designed for use in hospitals and can filter up to 630 square feet of air per hour. It is also AHAM-verified to exchange 126 square feet of air 5 times per hour, so you can breathe cleaner air in minutes.
- The AUTO MODE air purifier automatically senses the air quality and adjusts the fan speed up or down to maintain good air quality. The light band on the purifier indicates the air quality level and will adjust the fan speed to get back to good air quality.
- The air purifier for hospitals is designed to reduce odors and freshen the air in your space. The activated carbon filter helps to absorb and reduce unpleasant smells, and the purifier itself is designed to circulate the air and keep it fresh.
- This air purifier is designed to operate quietly so as not to disturb patients who are trying to sleep. It features a light sensor that automatically turns off displays and lowers noise to whisper-quiet levels when it is time for bed.
- The ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED air purifier for hospitals is a great choice for shoppers looking for an eco-friendly option. This purifier cycles the fan on and off every 10 minutes if air quality is detected well for 30 minutes, allowing 50% energy reduction.
- The air purifier has a long-lasting filter that can be easily replaced.
- The air purifier is from the trusted brand of Instant Pot, and it promises to clean the air and provide peace of mind.
- This air purifier is not available for sale in Indiana.
Air Purifiers for Home Large Room Up to 1076 Ft², Afloia H13 True HEPA Air Purifiers for Bedroom 22 dB, Air Cleaners Dust Remover for Pet Mold Pollen, Odor Smoke Eliminator, Kilo White, 7 Color Light
- If you are looking for an air purifier to help reduce the impact of smoke on children, then the Afloia air purifier might be a good option for you. This air purifier is equipped with an imported HEPA filter that can quickly catch peculiar odors and smoke.
- The air purifier is designed for people who suffer from allergies and it is certified by CE/FCC/RoHS/ETL/GS. It is ETL listed and it can purify a room in 30 minutes.
- This air purifier for hospitals is designed with a unique color-changing light. It comes with seven vibrant colors to choose from: blue/cyan/green/yellow/orange/red/purple. It is 4.4 lb in weight and 15.3 inches in height. It is easy to move around or find a corner to place. It is a compact design and makes a lovely gift. The adapter is placed in the HEPA filter.
- If you’re looking for an air purifier to use in a hospital, this one might be a good option. It’s energy-efficient, with low power consumption, and it’s also relatively quiet. You can set a timer to turn it off, and the display light is dimmed, so it won’t be a bother if you’re trying to sleep or read.
- The Afloia air purifier comes with a five-year warranty, so you can be sure that it will last for a long time. It also has a two-year replacement warranty, so you can be sure that you will be able to get a new one if needed.
Medify MA-40 Air Purifier with H13 True HEPA Filter | 840 sq ft Coverage | for Allergens, Wildfire Smoke, Dust, Odors, Pollen, Pet Dander | Quiet 99.9% Removal to 0.1 Microns | White, 1-Pack
- This air purifier is perfect for large rooms and can clean up to 1,600 square feet in one hour.
- The air purifier is designed to remove harmful particles from the air in hospitals. It has a HEPA H13 filter that is effective at removing 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns in size.
- The AIRMID health pro plus is an air purifier that is specifically designed for hospitals. It is ultra quiet, with three different fan speeds, and the lowest setting operates virtually silently. It also has a sleep mode to completely dim the unit’s panel lights.
- The air purifier for hospitals has a sleek touch screen operation panel with a 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets.
- The CARB, ETL, and Energy Star-certified Modify air purifier for hospitals comes with a USA-registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B07LGDYV3C) lasts 3,000 hours or about 6 months.
AROEVE Air Purifiers for Large Room Up to 1095 Sq Ft Coverage with Air Quality Sensors CADR up to 300+ H13 Ture HEPA Filter with Auto Function Ultra-Quiet Sleep Mode Air Cleaner Remove 99.97% of Dust, Pet Dander, Smoke, Pollen for Home, Bedroom and Office, MK04- White
- If you’re looking for an air purifier that can handle a large space and remove a variety of particles from the air, this one might be a good option. It has an H13 True HEPA filter, which is supposed to be able to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- The Second Treatment Air purifier is designed to capture 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger in size. Additionally, the UV treatment technology is designed to purify the air twice, making it more effective than other air purifiers on the market.
- This air purifier is designed for hospitals and has a built-in PM2.5 sensor to monitor air quality. If the air quality deteriorates, the fan will speed up to clean the air faster.
- The Silent Companion air purifier is designed for use in hospitals, and features a sleep mode that runs the fan at low speed and noise levels, and turns off all indicators. This allows you to sleep soundly through the night without being disturbed by the purifier.
- The air purifier is very easy to replace the filter element. You can easily take out or replace the filter inside by grabbing the rope on the side and opening the filter cover. It is recommended that you replace the air filter every 3-6 months to ensure the purification effect.
Medify MA-25 Air Purifier with H13 True HEPA Filter | 500 sq ft Coverage | for Allergens, Wildfire Smoke, Dust, Odors, Pollen, Pet Dander | Quiet 99.9% Removal to 0.1 Microns | White, 1-Pack
- The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is an air purifier that is designed for hospitals. It is able to clean up to 1,000 square feet in one hour, and 500 square feet in 30 minutes. It is perfect for medium size rooms.
- The air purifier has a HEPA H13 filter which is able to remove 99.9% of harmful particles that are 0.1 microns or larger in size. This includes allergens, odors, VOCs, smoke, pollen, pet dander, dust, smog, and contaminants.
- The Ultra Quiet Air Purifier is perfect for hospitals as it operates virtually silently. With three fan speeds and a sleep mode, this unit can be customized to the needs of the hospital. The unit also has a min noise level of 35dB and a max of 51dB, making it one of the most discreet air purifiers on the market.
- This hospital air purifier has a sleek touchscreen operation panel with a 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock.
- The Medify Air Purifier is a quality air purifier that is certified by CARB, ETL, and Energy Star. It comes with a lifetime warranty when you use genuine Medify replacement filters. The replacement filter lasts for 2,500 hours or about 3-4 months.
MOOKA Air Purifiers for Home Large Room up to 860ft², H13 True HEPA Air Filter Cleaner, Odor Eliminator, Remove Allergies Smoke Dust Pollen Pet Dander, Night Light(Available for California)
- The Mooka B-D02L Air Purifier is a high-efficiency air purifier that covers an area of up to 860ft² (80m²). It has a modern design that fits in any space from small to large rooms, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, nurseries, kitchens, and basements. It is perfect for pet owners, allergics, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality.
- The H13 true HEPA air purifier is a powerful and efficient air filter cleaner that captures allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, odor, and large dust particles, in addition to removing all airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. This air purifier is perfect for hospitals, as it prevents respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and asthma.
- The air purifier is ultra-quiet and energy-saving, making it ideal for hospitals. It has a child lock to prevent accidental operations, and the filter should be replaced every 3-6 months.
- The air purifier has four timer settings, four fan modes, and a night light. The timer settings are 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, and 8 hours. The fan modes are sleep, low, medium, and high. The night light can be turned off. The machine also has a power button that turns the machine on and off.
- The hospital air purifier is a great product for anyone who wants to improve the air quality in their home. The purifier has a long lifespan and is very easy to use. Additionally, the customer service is great, and the company offers a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Air Purifier For Hospitals FAQs
1. What are the benefits of using an air purifier in a hospital?
Some benefits of using an air purifier in a hospital setting are that it can help to reduce the spread of infections, remove harmful airborne contaminants, and improve air quality.
2. How does an air purifier work?
An air purifier is a device that cleans and circulates the air in a room or building.
3. How does an air purifier help to improve air quality in a hospital?
An air purifier helps to improve air quality in a hospital by removing contaminants from the air.
4. What are the different types of air purifiers available for hospitals?
There are many different types of air purifiers available for hospitals, but the most common type is the high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) purifier.
5. How can I ensure that my air purifier is effective in improving air quality in my hospital?
One way to ensure that your air purifier is effective in improving air quality in your hospital is to have it professionally installed.
There is much great air purifier for hospitals on the market. Our list of the best air purifier for hospitals will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.