The laundry is one of those rooms in the house that is so often overlooked, ignored, and put on the back burner. It’s a chore that’s never finished and, if you’re not careful, can quickly turn into a mountain of soiled, stained, and smelly clothes, towels, and bedding.
But there’s a solution to this problem, and it’s called a heat pump dryer. These machines dry your clothes in a fraction of the time it takes a standard electric dryer. They almost sound too good to be true, but these machines are real, and they’re worth considering if you’re shopping for a dryer.
Top 10 Heat Pump Water Heater (Based on Our Research)
Our Editor’s Best Heat Pump Dryer Reviews
SAMSUNG 4.0 Cu Ft Heat Pump Dryer, Compact Clothes Drying Machine, Stackable for Small Spaces
- This is a heat pump dryer that is 23 5/8″ wide, 33 1/2″ tall, and 25 5/8″ deep.
- This heat pump dryer is a more energy-efficient, cost-effective, and gentle way to dry your clothes.
- This is a 40-minute heat pump dryer that is great for small loads of clothes. It is safe to use and dries clothes quickly.
- This heat pump dryer has a sensor that automatically optimizes the time and temperature of your drying cycle to protect your clothes from heat damage and avoid using too much energy.
- This is a heat pump dryer that has a smart care feature that allows you to troubleshoot problems with your washer and dryer from your smartphone.
- The heat pump dryer has 12 preset drying cycles to cover a variety of needs.
- The dryer door is reversible, so you can choose which way it opens to better suit your laundry room layout.
- The dryer has an internal light that makes it easy to see your laundry and the interior of the dryer.
KoolMore FLD-5CWHP 24″ Electric Ventless Heat Pump Dryer, 4.4 Cu. Ft, for Small Home or Apartment
- The Ventless Heat Pump Dryer is a dryer that is designed for small spaces. It is a ventless dryer so it does not require a vent. It is also a heat pump dryer so it uses less energy than a traditional dryer.
- This dryer has 16 drying cycles, quick dry capabilities, wrinkle release, and wrinkle prevention.
- The shopper should expect an energy-efficient dryer that will minimize power consumption.
- The heat pump dryer is stackable, meaning it can be placed on top of a washing machine of the same size. The dryer is 23.4” x 24.3” x 33.5”, making it easy to store in a small space.
- This electric dryer has a zinc-coated interior drying basket to help with specific garments and items. The basket is also coated to help with heat retention and airflow.
2 x Sponge filter Base filter Foam filter for heat pump dryer Dryer Miele 9164761
- The Miele Tumble Dryer Heat Pump is a high-quality appliance that is perfect for those who want to get their clothes dry quickly and efficiently. This dryer features a heat pump that helps to dry clothes quickly and evenly, as well as a variety of other features that make it an excellent choice for anyone in the market for a new dryer.
WTW87NH1UC 24″ 500 Series Smart Compact Heat Pump Dryer with 4 cu. ft. Capacity, Stainless Steel Drum
- This dryer is 23.5 inches wide, 33.25 inches high, and 25 inches deep. It is a heat pump dryer, which means it uses a heat pump to circulate air and remove moisture from clothes.
- A front load heat pump dryer that uses electricity and has a capacity of 4 cubic feet.
- This heat pump dryer is Energy Star certified, meaning it is energy efficient. It is also UL listed, meaning it has been safety tested by Underwriters Laboratories. ADA compliance means it meets the standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- This heat pump dryer has 14 dry cycles and a reversible side swing door.
- This heat pump dryer weighs between 125 and 240 pounds and requires 240 volts of power to operate.
Bed Head Pump Up The Volume Hair Dryer
- This is a heat pump dryer that has a dial that you can use to adjust the settings. You can also customize the settings to your specific needs.
- This is a hair dryer that uses ionic technology to help fight frizz and add shine to your hair.
- This dryer has two heat settings and two-speed settings, as well as a button to release a burst of cold air.
- The “BONUS Concentrator Attachment” is a heat pump dryer that is designed to concentrate the heat in one area, making it more efficient and effective at drying clothes. It features a unique design that allows it to be used with any standard dryer, and it comes with a one-year warranty.
- This dryer has a 6-foot cord, making it easy to reach outlets.
Sponge filter suitable for Miele Tumble Dryer Heat Pump
- The Miele heat pump dryer has 100% compatible foam filters that can be used with other Miele-branded devices. This dryer is perfect for those who want to save money on their energy bill and help the environment.
- This is a heat pump dryer from Miele. It can be used instead of the Miele filter 9164761 and is compatible with many Miele tumble dryers such as heat pump dryers and condensation dryers.
- This heat pump dryer has replacement filters that are machine-made to fit perfectly and are of high quality according to the DIN EN 779 standards.
- This is a heat pump dryer with a regular filter.
- The heat pump dryer is easy to maintain with simple filter replacement.
NDL Heat Pump Bi-Flow Liquid Line Filter Drier 3/8 ODF Sweat 16 Cubic Inch
Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray | Time-Saving Heat Protectant | Detangles, Smooths, and Softens
- The heat pump dryer decreases blow-dry time by 50 percent.
- This heat pump dryer is designed to provide intense thermal protection for your clothes, ensuring that they come out looking their best.
- This heat pump dryer is designed to be ultra-lightweight and able to detangle, smooth, and soften your hair.
- The heat pump dryer eliminates frizz by using a heat pump to circulate warm air around the hair. This warm air helps to relax the hair shaft, making it less likely to frizz.
- This heat pump dryer is designed to provide long-lasting, healthy-looking results. It features a variety of settings to care for all types of clothes and a reverse tumbling action to help reduce wrinkles.
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- A heat pump dryer for a shopper provides hot water on demand and continuously monitors water temperature and flow rates for efficiency and consistent performance.
- This heat pump dryer is 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters, making it more space-efficient. It can be installed on a wall or at the point of use, and its dimensions are 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches.
- The EcoSmart tankless electric water heater is a highly efficient way to heat water, only using energy when called upon to do so. This makes it much more efficient than a tank heater, which maintains water temperature even when not in use.
- The EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater is an ideal choice for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom, or other low-flow applications. It can provide between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons per minute, depending on the inlet water temperature.
Hanes Men’s Ultimate Cotton Heavyweight Pullover Hoodie Sweatshirt, Black, Large
- This dryer is a heavy-duty dryer that can handle large loads of laundry. It is made from high-quality materials and is designed to last.
- The heat pump dryer has a hood that is lined with Jersey fabric. The hood has a draw cord that helps to keep out the wind and chill.
- This is a classic men’s pullover hoodie that never goes out of style.
- This heat pump dryer is made with heavyweight cotton-rich fleece and Hanes’ patented anti-pill technique. It has a high-density stitch count.
- This is a Hanes sweatshirt with a pouch pocket. The pouch pocket is roomy and provides the perfect storage place for small essentials.
- This heat pump dryer is ideal for shoppers who want to machine wash cold with like colors, and use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. The dryer also features a cool iron setting if needed.
Heat Pump Dryer FAQs
1. What are the benefits of a heat pump dryer?
A heat pump dryer has many benefits over a conventional dryer, including being more energy efficient, more gentle on clothes, and having faster drying times.
2. How does a heat pump dryer work?
A heat pump dryer works by using a heat pump to circulate air over wet clothes. The air is then reheated and circulated back over the clothes. This process repeats until the clothes are dry.
3. What are the disadvantages of a heat pump dryer?
Some potential disadvantages of heat pump dryers include:
- They can be more expensive than other types of dryers
- They can be slower than other types of dryers
- They may not be as effective in very cold or very hot climates
4. How much does a heat pump dryer cost?
A typical heat pump dryer costs between $600 and $1,200.
5. Are there any special installation requirements for a heat pump dryer?
Some heat pump dryers require special installation, but many can be installed using standard dryer venting methods.
There are many great heat pump dryers on the market. Our list of the best heat pump dryer will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.