Top 10 Window Heat Pumps (Based on Our Research)
Our Editor’s Best Window Heat Pump Reviews
Mysa Smart Thermostat for Mini-Split Heat Pumps and AC | for Ductless Heat Pumps, Window Units or Portable Air Conditioners, Control Remotely with Smartphone or Tablet, Energy Saving, Easy Setup
- This is a window heat pump that is compatible with mini split, window, and portable air conditioners. It comes with an LCD remote and can show more than just the temperature.
- This Mysa window heat pump can be controlled with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit for a convenient and comfortable experience.
- The window heat pump has a sleek, minimalist design that will subtly enhance your home’s style.
- Mysa is a window heat pump that is easy to install and can be mounted on a wall or table. It learns the codes for your remote and plugs it into a wall socket.
FRIGIDAIRE 8,000 BTU Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner with Supplemental Heat
- The LG 10,000 BTU 115-Volt Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote Control is perfect for cooling a room up to 350 square feet. With a dehumidifier that removes up to 1.5 pints of moisture from the air per hour, this unit is perfect for use in humid spaces. The air conditioner also features a remote control for easy operation and a digital display for easy viewing of the current settings.
- This is a window heat pump for a shopper. It has exterior dimensions of 22-5/8″W x 23-5/16″D x 15-3/8″H, and a window opening of up to 36″H.
- A window heat pump is a type of air conditioner that can be installed in a window or through a hole in an exterior wall. This particular model comes with a sliding chassis that makes it easier to install in a window, and it also comes with a window mounting kit.
- This window heat pump has multi-speed electronic controls, a 24-hour on/off timer, and a full-function remote control.
- An 8,000 BTU window heat pump with a 7,000 BTU heat pump and 3,500 BTU supplemental heating capacity. This unit is ideal for cooling and heating smaller rooms and spaces.
- A window heat pump is a device that can both heat and cool a space, making it ideal for use in all weather conditions. This particular model has a supplemental heating feature that allows it to provide extra warmth when needed, making it even more versatile.
- This window heat pump has a washable filter that captures dust from the air and keeps the air conditioner working efficiently.
- If you are having trouble with your window heat pump, the first thing you should do is consult the user manual. On page 12 of the manual, you will find a list of troubleshooting steps that may help you solve the problem.
Related Read: Best Window Ac With Heat Pump
Soleus Air 10,000 BTU First Ever Over The Window Sill Air Conditioner with HEAT, Revolutionary Safety Class and Whisper Quiet, Keep a Clear View Through Your Window, Wi-Fi, Alexa, up to 500 SqFt
- The window heat pump is a portable air conditioner that can be used as a window unit, heater, or mini-split unit. It is designed to be efficient and easy to use.
- This window heat pump is a 4-season hybrid micro split air conditioner with 10,000 BTU of heating and cooling. It is designed to be used in all seasons and can be used to heat or cool a space.
- The window heat pump is a saddle air conditioner that slides over the window sill for a safe installation without any tools required. It fits windows 24″ to 48″ wide and has a maximum window sill clearance of 12.5 inches.
- The window heat pump has a number of features that make it convenient and energy efficient. You can control it from your phone via WiFi, or from voice assistants like Alexa or Google Home. The MyTemp sensor ensures that you stay comfortable by cooling to your exact location. The timer, energy saver mode, and sleep mode help you save on energy costs, and the unit will automatically restart after a power interruption.
- This is a window heat pump that does not need to be removed in order to keep the view outside.
- This window heat pump is easy to operate with electronic controls and an LCD remote control. It has a washable and reusable filter for easy maintenance and extended product life.
Cooper & Hunter 14,000 BTU 115V Dual Hose Heat Pump Portable Air Conditioner and Heater Including Remote Controller
- The Portable Dual Hose AC/Heater is a powerful window heat pump that can cool and heat a room. It has a cooling capacity of 14,000 BTU AHRI / 7,000 BTU SACC and a heating capacity of 11,000 BTU. It can also remove 91.2 pints of moisture from the air per day. The unit will not work if the temperature is below 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A window heat pump is a portable air conditioning unit that has two hoses, one for exhaust and one for intake. The unit draws in hot air from outside and cools it before expelling it into the room. Dual-hose versions are more efficient than single-hose variants and can cool larger spaces more effectively.
- The Cooper & Hunter Dual Hose Air Conditioner is a 4-in-1 system that can cool, heat, ventilate, and dehumidify a space. It is a great option for those who want an all-in-one HVAC solution.
- The window heat pump is designed to last, with a 2-year replacement warranty, and US-based technical support should you need any assistance.
- This window heat pump is loaded with features, including a super silent self-evaporative system, auto restart function, refrigerant leakage detection, self-diagnosis, and auto protection.
- This heat pump is designed for quick and simple installation. All of the necessary components for installation are included in the box, such as exhaust hoses, window brackets, and connectors. The bracket is designed to fit vertical or horizontal windows that are 20-46” wide with a minimum opening of 5.9”.
- The Frigidaire 6,000 BTU window-mounted heat pump air conditioner is easy to use and clean. The pre-installed washable filter keeps the system from clogging the internal components. A clean filter alert will let you know when it’s time to vacuum or wash. A standard three-prong plug fits almost any outlet, and a 6′ power cord gives you placement flexibility.
Keystone 8,000 BTU 115V Through-The-Wall Air Conditioner | 4,200 BTU Supplemental Heating | LCD Remote Control | Sleep Mode | 24H Timer | AC for Rooms up to 350 Sq. Ft. | KSTAT08-1HC
- This window heat pump is superior for cooling and heating. It has a 9.6 energy efficiency ratio (EER) and can effectively cool rooms up to 350 sq. ft. and dehumidify up to 2.1 pints per hour. The integrated electric heater provides supplemental heating of 4,200 BTUs.
- The TEMPERATURE SENSING FOLLOW ME REMOTE CONTROL is a window heat pump that features a thermostat built into the remote control. This allows for more accurate temperature control in a room, as the AC unit will adjust the temperature based on where the remote is located. The remote also makes it more convenient to control the heat pump from anywhere in the room.
- This is a window heat pump that has a front-access filter. This means that the filter is located in the front of the unit and can be easily accessed for cleaning. The filter can be vacuumed or rinsed and dried, and then replaced without any disassembly required.
- This heat pump is designed to fit into a standard 24.5-27 inch window sleeve. It comes with a foam seal and installation kit to ensure a snug fit, and also includes a matching Keystone window sleeve if you do not already have one. This heat pump is 20.3 inches deep, 24.2 inches wide, and 14.5 inches tall.
- This window heat pump is designed to be energy-efficient, with three different cooling modes, a heating mode, and three different fan speeds that can be pre-programmed. The “Auto” option will automatically adjust the fan speed to keep the temperature constant, while the “Energy-saver” mode conserves energy by turning off the compressor once the desired temperature is reached.
Related Read: Best Water Source Heat Pump
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- The window heat pump is a device that provides hot water on demand and is able to maintain a consistent temperature and flow rate. It is also energy efficient and can be monitored and controlled remotely.
- The EcoSmart tankless electric water heater is a space-saving, eco-friendly water heater that is 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters. It can be installed on a wall or at the point of use, and its dimensions are 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches.
- This heat pump is designed to be highly efficient, only heating water when it is needed rather than maintaining a constant temperature like some tank heaters. This can save the shopper energy and money in the long run.
- The EcoSmart ECO 11 is a tankless electric water heater that is ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom, or other low-flow applications. It provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons per minute depending on the inlet water temperature.
Moroccanoil Treatment, 3.4 Fl. Oz.
- This is a 3.4 oz window heat pump. It is used to pump heat from one area to another.
- This window heat pump has Argan oil, which is a natural oil that is rich in nutrients and helps to moisturize and protect the skin.
- This window heat pump is designed for use in areas where alcohol is not permitted. It is perfect for use in homes, businesses, and other places where alcohol is not allowed. This heat pump is designed to be used in windows, and it is easy to install and use.
Friedrich CEW08B11A Chill Premier Smart Air Conditioner Window Unit, WiFi Mobile Control, White, Heating & Cooling Capacity (8000 BTU)
- This window heat pump is controlled by a smartphone app and is compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Home for ultimate convenience.
- This heat pump is designed for quiet operation and can provide both cooling and heating. It has electric heat strips for fast heating, making it ideal for rooms that are always too cold in winter.
- This is a window heat pump for a shopper. It is designed with a slideout chassis for more permanent installation and easier access for maintenance. Easily mount it in your window or replace an old in-wall unit. Compatible with windows and walls, this powerful unit has a cooling BTU of 8,000 and a heating BTU of 4,200. Standard installation hardware is included. Height: 14 ⅝ Width: 19 3/4 Depth: 23 3/4
- The Chill Premier unit is a window heat pump that regulates and circulates air. It uses R-410A refrigerant and has a washable air filter. The filter alert lets you know when it’s time to clean the filter for fresh, clean air.
- The perfect temperature is just a click away with the all-new WiFi-compatible, three-function Chill Premier Smart Air Conditioner. Designed with three cooling, heating, and fan-only speeds, eight-way airflow command, and unique sleep and Money Saver settings, this quiet unit brings the best of comfort and control.
Wynter: A Funny Multiple Mates Romance (Silver Skates Book 1)
KEYSTONE 12,000/11,600 Capability 12,000 230V Window Wall Air Conditioner | 11,000 BTU Supplemental Heating | Sleep Mode | 24H Timer | Auto-Restart | AC for Rooms up to 550 Sq. Ft | KSTHW12A, White
- This window heat pump has a cooling capacity of 12,000 BTUs and a supplemental heating capacity of 11,000 BTUs. It is designed to effectively cool or heat your apartment, bedroom, living room, or home to the temperature that is right for you.
- A window heat pump is a powerful heating option that can provide an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45°F. The unit has 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds, and 1 heat speed for multi-seasonal use.
- This window heat pump is designed for a room up to 550 sq. ft. and can dehumidify up to 2.5 pints per hour. The 4-way air flow direction allows you to easily control the direction of the cool air!
- This heat pump is easy to install, with a removable chassis that makes it easy to install in a window or on a wall.
- A window heat pump is a unit that is used to heat and cool a space. This particular model requires a special 230-volt/25-amp electrical outlet, and will not work with a standard 115V outlet.
Related Read: Best Portable Heat Pumps
Window Heat Pump FAQs
1. What are the benefits of a window heat pump?
Window heat pumps are less expensive to install than traditional HVAC systems and are easier to maintain. They are also quieter and more energy efficient.
2. How does a window heat pump work?
A window heat pump works by using the refrigeration cycle to heat or cool a room. The cycle begins with the compressor drawing in refrigerant vapor. The vapor is then compressed, causing it to heat up. The hot vapor is then passed through the coils, where it transfers its heat to the air in the room. The cooled vapor is then passed through the expansion valve, where it expands and cools. The cooled vapor is then drawn back into the compressor, where the cycle starts over.
3. What are the different types of window heat pumps available?
There are several different types of window heat pumps available on the market today. The most common type is the single-stage heat pump, which is designed for use in moderate climates. These units are typically less expensive than other types of heat pumps and are able to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature year-round. Two-stage heat pumps are designed for use in more extreme climates and are more expensive than single-stage units. They feature two compressors that can operate at different speeds, allowing the unit to better maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. Multi-stage heat pumps are the most expensive type of heat pump on the market. They feature multiple compressors that can operate at different speeds, allowing the unit to better maintain a comfortable indoor temperature.
4. How do I choose the right window heat pump for my home?
The size and type of window heat pump you need depends on the size of the room and the type of climate you live in. If you live in a hot climate, you’ll need a larger unit that can cool the room more quickly. If you live in a cold climate, you’ll need a smaller unit that can heat the room more quickly.
5. How do I properly maintain my window heat pump?
There are a few things you can do to properly maintain your window heat pump. First, make sure to keep the area around your heat pump clean and free of debris. Second, check the seals around your heat pump regularly to make sure they are tight and not leaking. Third, have your heat pump serviced by a professional every few years to keep it running efficiently.
There are many great window heat pumps on the market. Our list of the best window heat pump will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.