When your furnace starts acting up, you’re probably desperate to fix the problem as soon as possible. Luckily, there are a lot of different options to choose from when it comes to gas furnaces — each one promising a different level of comfort and energy efficiency.
But with so many specs and features to consider, it can be hard to find the right one for your home. That’s why we’ve done some of the research for you and rounded up our top picks for the best gas furnace.
Top 10 Gas Furnace (Based on Our Research)
Our Editor’s Best Gas Furnace Reviews
Goodman 60,000 BTU 96% Efficiency Upflow, Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMES960603BN
- The gas furnace has a 10-year parts limited warranty if it is installed by a qualified installer and registered online within 60 days of installation.
White-Rodgers 36G22-254 Series 36G Fast-Opening Single Stage Natural/Lp Gas Valve
- The inlet and outlet screens on this gas furnace help to keep foreign objects from entering and damaging the unit.
- This gas furnace is designed to be quiet and efficient. It has two heat exchangers, which means that it can continue to operate even if one heat exchanger fails.
- The built-in pressure tap is a great feature of this gas furnace. It allows you to monitor the pressure of the furnace and make sure it is running at optimal levels.
- This gas furnace has quick-connect terminals that are 1/4 inch in size.
Goodman 80,000 BTU 96% Efficiency Upflow, Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMES960803BN
- This gas furnace is covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty if it is installed by a qualified installer and registered online within 60 days of installation.
Resideo CQ100A1005 Replacement Thermocouple for Gas Furnaces, Boilers and Water Heaters, 36-Inch
- This is a thermocouple for gas furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. It is 36 inches long and has a male connection.
- This gas furnace is for 30 millivolt systems.
- This gas furnace includes adapter fittings, which makes it easy to connect to your existing gas line.
- A gas furnace is a heavy, long-lasting element that is used to heat a home. It is typically made of metal and has a gas line that runs to it. The furnace ignites the gas to create heat, which is then distributed through the home via ductwork.
- This gas furnace is able to be used with different types of pilot burners, making it a versatile option for shoppers.
- This gas furnace is designed for quick and easy installation. It has a positive positioning feature that helps align it for insertion.
Supplying Demand 903758 632363 Gas Furnace Ignitor Replacement Model Specific Not Universal
- This gas furnace is for a shopper who needs to know the model number fitment information before placing an order for this part.
- The gas furnace has a plug-in connection but can be spliced if needed to fit or work for other units. Be very careful when installing as these are fragile and can easily break.
- The furnace has a copper build and is high-temperature resistant
The igniter is made of silicon carbide
It has a steady-state current of 2.9-5.0 amps and a resistance of 50-1100 ohms
It has a lead length of 9 inches
- A gas furnace is a home appliance that provides heat by circulating warmed air through ductwork. To keep the furnace in good working order, it is important to disconnect it from the power and gas supply before servicing.
- This is a gas furnace that comes in a Supplying Demand packaging.
Goodman Multi-Speed 2-Stage Upflow / Horizontal Gas Furnace, 21 In., 96% Afue, 100,000 Btu, 1,600 Cfm
- This Goodman furnace is an up-flow/horizontal furnace that is rated at 96% AFUE. It has a 4-speed blower motor and a corrosion-resistant Heat Exchanger. It is also certified for low NOx operation.
- This gas furnace has a multi-speed ECM blower motor for better efficiency and two-stage operation for better heating. It is also Energy Star certified, meaning it meets certain energy efficiency standards.
- This gas furnace has a heating capacity of 100,000 BTUs and a cooling capacity of 0 BTUs. It runs on 115 VAC power and is single-phase. It has a blower with a capacity of 1600 CFMs and the cabinet width is 21 inches.
- The Goodman gas furnace comes with a 10-year unit replacement limited warranty, a lifetime compressor limited warranty, and a 10-year parts limited warranty.
Honeywell CQ100A1021/U CQ100A1021 Replacement Thermocouple for Gas Furnaces
- This gas furnace is very light, weighing only 0.16 lb.
- This gas furnace was made in China.
- The Honeywell gas furnace is a high-quality option for shoppers looking for a reliable and efficient way to heat their homes. This furnace features a durable design and a range of features that make it a great choice for any home.
- This gas furnace is small and compact. It measures 5.0″L x 4.75″ W x 0.75″H.
10 Kg Gas Furnace 2500F, Metal Melting Foundry Furnace for Casting Melting Smelting Refining Precious Metals
- This gas furnace is for people who want to earn money by recycling scrap metal.
- This gas furnace is tough and durable, able to withstand high temperatures while still being highly efficient.
- The gas furnace has a melting capacity of 12 kg of copper, 10 kg of brass, 25 kg of gold, 13 kg of silver, and 3.5 kg of aluminum. It is an inevitable tool for metalsmiths, jewelers, and refiners for melting and smelting metal.
- The gas furnace is a high-caliber furnace that is insulated with high-temperature thermal insulation and firebrick. The kit also includes a heat guard that can help increase the insulation value of the furnace and achieve optimum temperature in less time.
- This gas furnace is perfect for anyone looking to melt or smelt metal. The comprehensive package includes a body, heat guard, regulator, hose pipe, burner set, firebrick, extra ceramic wool, and Teflon tape. The easy-to-follow instructions make set up a breeze, so you’ll be ready to go in no time!
Goodman GMH80803BN Gas Furnace, Two-Stage Burner/Multi-Speed Blower
- The gas furnace has a patented TuffTube dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger, a two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new convertible technology that allows the installer to activate two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch, a Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning control for maximum igniter life, and a furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers. The control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory.
Resideo CQ100A1013/U 24-Inch Replacement Thermocouple for Gas Furnaces
- This is a 24″ thermocouple for gas furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. It is made by Resideo.
- This gas furnace is a 30-millivolt system, meaning that it is designed to work with systems that use 30-millivolt power. This furnace is a great choice for shoppers who are looking for a reliable and efficient way to heat their homes.
- This gas furnace includes adapter fittings that make it easy to install.
- This gas furnace is built to last with a heavy-duty element. It will keep your home warm and comfortable for years to come.
- This gas furnace has a universal adapter that can be used with screw-in, clamp-in, and push-in-type pilot burners. This makes it a versatile option for a shopper, as it can be used with different types of pilot burners.
- This gas furnace is designed for quick and easy installation into your home. It features positive positioning, which helps to ensure that it is properly aligned and inserted into your space. Additionally, this furnace is equipped with a self-diagnostic control board that makes it easy to identify and address any issues that may arise.
Gas Furnace FAQs
1. What are the most common problems with gas furnaces?
The most common problems with gas furnaces are that they do not produce enough heat, the pilot light goes out, or the furnace will not stay on.
2. How can I tell if my gas furnace is working properly?
There are a few ways to tell if your gas furnace is working properly. One way is to check the pilot light. If it is lit, then the furnace is working. Another way is to check the thermostat. If it is set to the correct temperature and the furnace is on, then it should be working properly.
3. How often should I have my gas furnace serviced?
Most gas furnaces should be serviced once a year.
4. What are the signs that my gas furnace needs to be replaced?
If your gas furnace is over 15 years old, it may be time to replace it. Other signs that it may need to be replaced include:- It doesn’t produce enough heat-It doesn’t evenly distribute heat-It making strange noises-It doesn’t cycle on and off correctly.
5. How can I save money on my gas furnace?
You can save money on your gas furnace by making sure it is properly insulated and maintained. You can also save money by using a programmable thermostat to help regulate the temperature in your home.
There are much great gas furnaces on the market. Our list of the best gas furnace will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.