An electric furnace is a great option for a mobile home as it does not require a chimney or venting like a traditional gas furnace. When choosing an electric furnace, it is important to consider factors such as the size of the mobile home, the desired heating capacity, and energy efficiency.
Some popular models on the market include the Coleman Mobile Home Electric Furnace, the Intertherm Mobile Home Electric Furnace, and the Goodman Mobile Home Electric Furnace. These models have been known for their reliability, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. It is important to consult a professional HVAC technician for help in selecting the best electric furnace for mobile home.
Top 10 Electric Furnace For Mobile Homes (Based on Our Research)
Our Editor’s Best Electric Furnace For Mobile Home Reviews
Miller E7EB/EM Series 15KW Electric Furnace for Mobile Homes
- This electric furnace is a 15 KW, 53,000 BTU heat only furnace. It has nichrome heating elements, a fully insulated cabinet, and downflow or up flow air distribution. It has a four-speed motor capacity for adding up to 4 ton A/C or heat pump.
- This electric furnace is designed for mobile homes. It is 20″ wide, 23 3/4″ deep, and 29″ high (without the optional grill assembly). It weighs 74 pounds.
- This electric furnace for a mobile home includes an owner’s manual and installation instructions. A thermostat is sold separately, and a top grill assembly is also sold separately.
- This electric furnace is made in America and is designed for mobile homes. It is a high-efficiency furnace that can save homeowner money on their energy bills.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes has a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, but it will be void if it is not installed by a licensed HVAC contractor. A signature is required for delivery of this item to help ensure that the package makes it to the customer.
Miller E7EB/EM Series 12KW Electric Furnace for Mobile Homes
- The Miller E7EB/EM Series 12kw Electric Furnace is a furnace designed for mobile homes that uses electricity to generate heat. It has a capacity of 12,000 watts and features a blower motor, fan switch, and heat anticipator. This furnace is ETL-listed and CSA certified.
- The furnace is designed for mobile homes and has a 12 KW output. It features Nichrome heating elements and is fully insulated. The cabinet can be used for either downflow or up flow air distribution.
- This electric furnace is for mobile homes and can accommodate up to a 4-ton A/C or heat pump. A thermostat is sold separately. The top grill assembly is sold separately.
- The electric furnace is 20″ wide, 23 3/4″ deep, and 29″ high. It weighs 74 pounds.
- The electric furnace is a made-in-America product that comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. It requires a signature for delivery to ensure that the package arrives safely.
Goodman 10 KW Electric Furnace (34,120 BTUs)
- The Goodman MBR1200 is an electric furnace for mobile homes that includes a 10 KW heat kit. It is a modular air handler that can be used in multiple positions.
- The electric furnace for mobile homes comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty. It must be installed by a qualified installer and registered online within 60 days of installation.
- This electric furnace is for a mobile home and the accessories are sold separately.
Lot of 3 Oil Burner Nozzles Delavan .579 MH for Miller Mobile Home Furnace
- This electric furnace for mobile homes has three Delavan .579MH nozzles.
- This electric furnace is designed for use in mobile homes. It features a specially designed nozzle for low flow rates and is only to be used in mobile homes.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes is to be used with kerosene or filtered #2 fuel oil ONLY.
- This electric furnace is designed to be used with a high-capture filter on low flow rates to prevent any nozzle from clogging.
Google Nest Thermostat – Smart Thermostat for Home – Programmable Wifi Thermostat – Snow
- The electric furnace for a mobile home is an ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat that helps you save energy and stay comfortable. You can check your system’s compatibility with the online Nest Compatibility Checker on the Google Nest support page.
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to be compatible with most homes, but for some systems, you may need a C wire or other compatible power accessory. This electric furnace for a mobile home is designed to work without a C wire in most homes, but for some systems, including heating only, cooling only, zone controlled, and heat pump systems, you’ll need a C wire or other compatible power accessory.
- This electric furnace is a Nest Thermostat that can be controlled with your Android or iPhone. It is programmable and energy efficient.
- This electric furnace is controlled remotely, meaning that family members can change the temperature from anywhere using a phone, laptop, or tablet. This is a convenient feature for families who want to be able to adjust the temperature without having to be in the same room as the furnace.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes is a Nest thermostat that can help you save money on your energy bill. The thermostat will suggest tweaks to your schedule in the app to help you save even more money. You can check with your energy provider to see if there are any rebates available for this thermostat.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes has a smart thermostat with HVAC monitoring, which looks out for your heating and cooling systems and sends an alert if something doesn’t seem right, along with helpful reminders to make maintenance easier.
- The electric furnace for a mobile home is easy to install and is compatible with 85% of heating and cooling systems.
- This electric furnace has smart home capabilities, allowing the user to control the temperature with voice commands using devices that work with Google Assistant or Alexa.
- The Nest Renew is an electric furnace for mobile homes that automatically prioritizes your energy usage to times when energy is cleaner or less expensive.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes has a lot of legal disclaimers that you need to be aware of before purchasing. Be sure to read them all carefully so that you understand what you’re getting into.
Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY, Works With Alexa, Energy Star Certified, ST55
- The Sensi electric furnace for mobile homes protects the shopper’s privacy by not selling personal information to third parties.
- The Sensi smart thermostat is an electric furnace for mobile homes that is certified by ENERGY STAR. It is designed to help save energy with features like flexible scheduling, remote access, and usage reports.
- The electric furnace is easy to install with the built-in level and step-by-step app instructions. It works with HVAC equipment found in most homes. Common wire (c-wire) is not required in most applications.
- The Sensi electric furnace for mobile homes is a smart, efficient way to heat your home. It features Sensi technology that helps monitor the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system, delivering valuable usage reports, alerts about your equipment, and maintenance reminders like filter replacement.
- This electric furnace for a mobile home is simple to configure and is designed to look and feel like a thermostat. It has buttons and is designed to fit in the same space as a traditional thermostat. This means that you won’t have to patch and paint your walls.
ecobee EB-STATe3L-01 3 Lite Thermostat, Wi-Fi, Works with Amazon Alexa
- This electric furnace is controlled by voice using an Alexa device (sold separately).
- The ecobee3 lite powers on through the C and Rc terminals. Be sure to insert your R/Rc/Rh wire in the Rc terminal of your ecobee3 lite thermostat.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes is designed for fast and easy installation, with a step-by-step guide available on the mobile app. It also features smarter comfort settings that take into account local weather and your desired comfort level, to ensure your home is always at the right temperature.
- The electric furnace for a mobile home is a device that helps you save energy by providing monthly reports on your energy consumption and giving tips on how to save even more.
- This electric furnace is for mobile homes and is designed to be monitored by ecobee in order to prevent any heating or cooling issues.
- The electric furnace for the mobile home is a newer model of the B01K48T09Y. It is more efficient and has a longer lifespan.
CoreCarbon Natural Fiber Hog Hair Furnace Door Filter for Mobile, Manufactured and Modular Homes (19-1/2 x 28), Blue
- This electric furnace is for a mobile home and is precut for an exact fitment. It is available in 14”x20”, 16”x20”, 16”x26”, 19-1/2”x21-3/4”, 19-1/2”x28”, and 20″x30″ sizes.
- The electric furnace for a mobile home is a high-quality UL 900 classified original replacement as compared to synthetic material alternatives. It is made of original natural fiber hog hair and is designed to replace the existing filter in your mobile home.
- This electric furnace is made in the USA and is designed to be a replacement filter for mobile, manufactured, and modular homes furnace and air conditioners. The furnace is made of high-grade natural fiber and is designed to be durable and efficient.
- This electric furnace is designed to provide a proper balance of airflow and performance, versus foam/synthetic style replacements. It is ideal for mobile home use.
- This electric furnace is designed to fit many brand-name furnaces. The shopper should measure their existing filter and choose the size that corresponds to their furnace.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes is available for fast and free shipping. It is a great option for those in need of a new furnace or those looking to upgrade their current one. This model is designed for mobile homes and is a great choice for those who want to save money on their energy bills.
Emerson 1C20-102 Gas, Oil, And Electric Thermostat
- This electric furnace is for use on single-stage heat-only systems.
- The electric furnace for a mobile home is a rugged and durable appliance that features snap-action contacts and an adjustable heat anticipator. It also has a bimetal thermometer that helps to regulate the temperature inside the furnace.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes has a temperature range of 50-90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This electric furnace is for a mobile home and has a mercury-free mechanical thermostat.
- This electric furnace is for a mobile home and has an optional wall plate to cover marks left behind by an old thermostat.
Supplying Demand Q105 3120A357 Furnace Heat Pump Sequencer 1DPST 1SPST 24 Volt On 1-110 Off 1-110
- This electric furnace is for mobile homes and has alternate part numbers including 525-37327-000, ZC24A34-5, IES24A34-5, 24A35-5, 24A34-54, 51172-32, 33232, and 33832.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes is Field proven for controlling the operation of heating elements and/or blower motors in electric, gas, or oil heat systems. This sequencer has switches & turns on at 1-110 seconds, and off at 1-110 seconds | Timing: Contacts M1-M2 will turn on 1st and turn off last | 24-volt control circuit | Five-second delay between all subsequent stages unless they function together | UL and CSA approved.
- The electric furnace is a mobile home appliance that is used to heat the home. It is powered by electricity and must be disconnected from the power supply before servicing.
- This electric furnace is a compatible replacement part for major brands, but the shopper should always verify that it will fit their specific application.
- This electric furnace for mobile homes comes in Supplying Demand packaging.
Electric Furnace For Mobile Home FAQs
1. How does an electric furnace for mobile homework?
An electric furnace for a mobile home works by heating air with an electric heating element and circulating the air through the home with a blower.
2. How much does an electric furnace for a mobile home cost?
I am not sure how much an electric furnace for a mobile home would cost.
3. How do I install an electric furnace for a mobile home?
The first step is to consult the owner’s manual for the furnace. This will have specific instructions on how to properly install the furnace. Next, it is important to consult with a professional to ensure the installation is done correctly and safely.
4. How do I maintain an electric furnace for a mobile home?
You should have your electric furnace serviced by a professional every few years to keep it running efficiently and prevent any issues. You should also vacuum around the furnace and clean the filters monthly.
5. What are the benefits of using an electric furnace for a mobile home?
Some benefits of using an electric furnace for a mobile home include that they are often less expensive to purchase and install than gas furnaces, they are easier to maintain, and they typically last longer. Additionally, electric furnaces tend to be more efficient and heat mobile homes more evenly than gas furnaces.
There are many great electric furnaces for mobile homes on the market. Our list of the best electric furnace for mobile home will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.